Request More Information
We provide you with all the tools you need to get the task done effortlessly. No more pushing mucky tires across weedy and rocky lake bottoms! Roll your boat lift in the water, then inflate the bags to float the lift to the end of the dock. Once in position, deflate the bags and walk away.
Float your boat lift for easy installation and removal
- 3 Sizes Available. 6, 7 and 8 foot. (8 ft being our most popular)
- Airbag Lift System – Don’t Lift it, Float it!
- Save time, stay dry, save your back
- Stay on your lift all season, making mid-season adjustments and fall removal a walk in the park
- Move the lift when you want, don’t be on the schedule of someone else
- RF welded construction, no glues or sewing
- Marine grade stainless/brass hardware
- Easy setup/easy disconnect for winter storage
Tired of messy boat lift installations and removals?
FLOAT YOUR BOAT LIFT WITH THE BOAT LIFT HELPER AIR-LIFT-BAG SYSTEM
Want an easy way to move your boat lift, dock or rail system for installation and removal? Let the Boat Lift Helper air-bag system simplify the task!
Preserve your relationships! No more pressuring friends and family to help you move your boat lift at the beginning and end of every season. Inflatable bags that make boat lift installation and removal a breeze.
3 Sizes Available
6ft system: $2395 +tax
7ft system: $2495 +tax
8ft system: $2595 +tax (Most Popular Size)
Ask us about our shipping options or pickup at one of our 3 locations. Bancroft, Huntsville and Apsley.
EASY INSTALL AND REMOVAL
Don’t lift it, float it using the Boat Lift Helper’s patented air-bag system