Welcome to Cottage Docks! By visiting our website and purchasing products from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Product Descriptions: We make every effort to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website. However, we do not warrant that the descriptions are error-free.
- Pricing: We reserve the right to change prices for products displayed on our website at any time and without notice.
- Payment: We accept payment via Stripe and except all major credit cards. By submitting your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount for your purchase.
- Returns and Refunds: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 14 days of pickup. The product must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging and tags intact. We will process your refund within 7 days of receiving the returned product.
- Warranty: Get peace of mind with our 10-year manufacturer’s and 13-year workmanship warranty on all wood-framed floating docks! Warranty does not include natural wear-and-tear or any damage caused by improper winterization/misuse.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Cottage Docks be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the products purchased from our website.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws Canada.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.